What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy treats a variety of conditions. At Healy Chiropractic and Physical Therapy, we specialize in orthopedic, post surgical and injury rehabilitation. We use manual therapy, exercise prescription, and modalities such as ultrasound, cold laser and electric stimulation. Our office has over a decade of experience working with the University of Maine and local high school students, so we are well versed in treating sports injuries and helping keep athletes in the action.
What do Physical Therapists treat?
- Sprains, strains
- Rotator Cuff injuries
- Recreational, amateur, and professional athletes
- Individuals who have suffered from soft tissue injuries
- Those seeking to improve blood flow to muscles decrease stress, improve posture.
- Personal Injury cases referred by a physician
- Workers Compensation referrals